GRE Dates & Deadlines
- Test dates and times vary by location – checkhttp://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/centers_dates for your area
- While we know Sept-Dec is the busiest time other factors include:
- People needing to take the current test before August 1st in order to get their scores before November
- The August-September discount period will also be a busy time.
- Test takers should know the following important dates:
August 1st First day of testing for revised test August 1st -September 30th Save 50% on your test fee. Scores sent by mid-November October & November Check the special score reporting schedule on ets.org/gre if you test during this time December Score reporting returns to regular reporting period, 10 – 15 days after test date
- To select a final test date please register on ETS.org, by mail or phone
- If you take the GRE revised General Test during the special discount period of August – September 2011, your scores will be sent by mid-November.
- If you take the test in October – November, check the detailed score reporting schedule (www.ets.org/ gre/revised_general/scores/get ) to know what day your scores will be sent.
- Score reporting returns to the regular reporting period of 10 – 15 days after test date, starting in December.
- Paper-based scores are sent to students within 6 weeks following a test date.
To find out about test registration fees, please visit-http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/about/fees/
Best gre coaching in hyderabad